Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Dogs

      These are my sweeties. The Large black one is Mila, and the small grey one is my old, snippy Penny(short for Penelope). These amazing little girls are my photography Ginnie pigs.i take them on some of my shoots, but these pictures here are just them, a special shoot taken just for them. Mila is a Korelian bear dog, and we rescued here from a shelter, the shelter had found her in an abandoned apartment complex near by when she was only three months old. Penny is a shiz-zu chiwahwa and we got her from Petco when she was a puppy. The faster of her owned 6 pit bulls....so she now believes she is one as well. Mila is 2 years old now and very hyper, and will answer commands not only
 in English but in Russian and Spanish as well. And my grumpy Penny will be 8 this june.
<3 mk












No comments:

Post a Comment